My week was full of little bits of joy. Highlights include but aren’t limited to:
- Helping my brother with algebra homework.
- Playing in a rainbow caterpillar tube.
- Enjoying the morning sunrise.
- Drinking from a Texas glass.
- Explaining rainbow tie-dye to a 3 year old.
- Almost going on a FCS field trip to Warrenton to see the Junk Gypsies.
- Writing a paper about Dibs.
- Watching and dancing to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
“Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” [John 8:12]